Proper functioning of the HVAC System is very important for any commercial building. Because when something goes wrong with this it costs a lot of time and money to bring back things to normal depending on the condition.
When it comes to new commercial buildings HVAC System, you would have many thoughts as to which one is the best that meets your quality requirements while not exceeding the budget, there will be many options in front of you and you should be equipped with sufficient knowledge so that you can make the right choice.
We DFW Cooling offer you the best commercial HAVC Solutions, in DFW Area, and here are some of the insights from us as skilled professionals to help you have a clear picture of what you need to know before making any decision about new commercial HVAC System.
The Heating Ventilation and Cooling System (HVAC) is primarily responsible for keeping temperatures comfortable, humidity consistent, and indoor air quality high, as an essential part of the building.
There are three main categories of HVAC System:
- Single Split System: This system allows individual control of the heating and cooling equipment for each space, so, this will be the best choice for individual office spaces and small commercial buildings. This is one of the most popular and affordable HVAC systems, the only drawback is that it takes up space for the outdoor units.
- Multi-split System: The functional aspect of the multi-split system is similar to the single-split system but there are many advantages of this, you can connect up to 8+ indoor units to one outdoor unit. Multi-split systems have sensors that can easily detect temperature changes and can adjust according to the need, while consuming very little energy, but installation charges are high and installation time is also more for the multi-split systems.
- VRF Systems: Variable Refrigerant Flow/Variable Refrigerant Volume these systems are best for large buildings where the functioning/requirement for each space is different. These systems deliver either heating or cooling requirements.
What is the Lifespan of HVAC Systems?
A typical commercial HVAC System should last somewhere around ten to fifteen years. With drastic changes in the environment in the last few years, you definitely need to take some measures that will improve the lifespan of the equipment while giving quality output.
- You need to have a clear idea about the climate in the area where you want to install the HVAC System. For Example: In Dallas, the summers are hot and muggy, the winters are cold and windy, and it is partly cloudy year-round. The temperature generally differs from 39°F to 96°F and is rarely below 26°F or above 102°F.
- You need to be very clear about the quality and efficiency of the system that you are going to install. It would be best if you opt for professional advice so that you get the best that suits your overall needs.
- Installation and Maintenance of the HVAC System is very important as it also determines the lifespan and the quality of functioning.
What is the Best Kind of Maintenance for an HVAC System?
Preventive Maintenance is always the best option to see that the equipment functions well till its lifespan and even beyond. A regular maintenance agreement will be very helpful in this matter and other benefits that you derive apart from the quality and full life span of the equipment is lowered energy bills, and minimum breakdowns or repair costs.
What Should You Look Forward in Preventive Maintenance?
- Monthly visual inspection of thermostats and all other related aspects.
- Seasonal checking and resetting of thermostat programming.
- Regular checking and changing of air filters for quality air according to the recommendations of the manufacturer.
- Seasonal servicing and checkups in spring and fall etc. or may differ according to the climate in your region. Seasonal checking includes cleaning and checking of all outdoor components, cleaning and inspecting components of all indoor cooling systems as well as control systems.
- Depending on the individual need and the kind of system installed specifications may be added in the preventive maintenance agreement.
DFW Cooling offers commercial HVAC Services, Quality Heating, and Air Conditioning Services, A/C Repairs, A/C Replacements, A/C Installation services at your Residence/ Office/Commercial Spaces. Right from HVAC installation, servicing, preventive maintenance, repairs, and replacements, you name it and we have the best skilled and trained professions ready to assist you.